TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General Terms and Conditions for this website
Terms & conditions - refunds & warranty
1. Refund Policy
- Call or come to one of our physical locations to inquire about a refund.
- All course fees are non-refundable.
- Gear/equipment can be returned within 30 days if it has not been used in water and has no sign of wear and tear. Gear that has been used in water may be exchanged on a case by case basis
- We will issue refunds to card used for the original purchase, on a store gift card, or in cash (for cash transactions in-store). We will not refund money "onto account" for future purchase(s).
- Items sold are covered by manufacturer's warranty.
- Defective merchandise is repaired or replaced based on the maufacturer's warranty conditions and discretion.
- Y-kiki Divers does not warrant items beyond the manufacturer's warranty.
- You may reschedule your class up to 7 days prior to the start of your first class at no charge.
- All reschedules within 7 days of the start of your class will be charged the following fees, per diver:
- Scuba Classes: $50 for 1 day class; $75 for 2 day class
- Discover Scuba or Snorkeling events: $25
- Rescheduled classes are available on a space available basis.
- Private class options are available for an additional fee.