Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken.
• Self-rescue and diver stress
• Emergency management and equipment
• Panicked diver response
• In-water rescue breathing protocols
• Egress (exits)
• Dive accident scenarios
The PADI Rescue Diver certification is a prerequisite for all Professional level PADI courses, beginning with the PADI Divemaster certification.
• 12 years old (Note: 12-14 year old divers may earn Jr. Rescue Diver certifications)
• PADI (Junior) Advanced Open Water Diver certification - must have completed the Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
• EFR Primary and Secondary Care training within 24 months
• PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Course
• PADI Rescue Diver eLearning Curriculum (includeld in course price)
Save money by packaging all three courses together! Buy the package online
Note: You will need to complete the eLearning curriculum prior to attending class. Course fee does not include rental equipment.
|Start Date||Course Type||Location||End Date||Places Available||Price|
|21 Oct 2023||Rescue Diver||Mermet Springs||22 Oct 2023||4||US$ 375.00|
|29 Jun 2024||Rescue Diver||Mermet Springs, Virtual-Online||30 Jun 2024||8||US$ 375.00|
|19 Aug 2024||Rescue Diver||Mermet Springs, Virtual-Online||01 Sep 2024||8||US$ 375.00|
|14 Oct 2024||Rescue Diver||Mermet Springs, Virtual-Online||27 Oct 2024||8||US$ 375.00|
|31 Dec 2030||Rescue Diver||Mermet Springs||01 Jan 2031||91||US$ 375.00|