The PADI Mermaid™ certification includes knowledge development and at least two water skill sessions that develop more dynamic mermaid skills beyond Basic Mermaid™, including many skills that make mermaiding an underwater self-expressive art, separate from other types of diving.
The PADI Mermaid course includes:
• Online PADI Mermaid eLearning
• Two pool sessions to learn and prepare for mermaiding, rescue/problem management skills and the conduct of mermaid dives. You also learn mermaid skills, such as dolphin (butterfly) kicks, C-shape and U-shape side turns, and some skills distinct to mermaid diving, including backward somersault turn, underwater handshaking mermaid bubbles, and back glides
• No prior certification necessary
• PADI Basic and Mermaid certifications
• Use of mermaid tail and monofin
We are working on a regular schedule, but for now you can enroll in our "Unknown Dates" class and Stacey will be in touch to schedule a class.